To be honest, our motive is propelled as we follow the teachings of Christ; however, our outlet is Love and loving others. All motives aside, we hope you join us in propelling love onto others.
- Relational Approach: We believe the most influential, impactful and lasting way to love others is simply to live and experience life with the people around us. We move to be fully submerged and involved in the culture of the community serve while building raw and intentional relationships with the people we meet.
- Dialogue: Dialogue is the attitude in which we communicate our faith with others. Our communication is a dynamic and open-minded dialogue. A dialogue that is honest, truthful and respectful; never degrading, judgmental or condemning.
- Service/Action/Justice: We see service, action and justice as an act of grace and love to be experienced by those both giving and receiving. Acts of service, action and justice are means through which Love is revealed.
- Adventure/Creativity: We see life as a journey of creativity and adventure; with that we are continually searching for new ideas and possibilities for ways of loving people, because people matter.
- People: We value all people and seek to influence others to do good works, so that together, we may be a blessing to the people of Portland.